With the end of another year nearing there has been a flurry of finishing happening!
I have been so busy with the Silly Season at the shop that I have neglected my poor little blog. I have managed to finish several projects…most just in time.
I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has encouraged, supported and enjoyed the ride of what has been a spectacular first year for us at Tangled Yarns. (well almost year…look out March!)
I have been fortunate enough to be surrounded by colour on a daily basis, doing something that I love…I know just how privileged I am.
It has been a pleasure getting to know so many talented crafters and I am looking forward to an inspiring 2010!
Now onto the projects, in no particular order and all linked to my Ravelry notebook…
Felted Nest and Eggs
I am off this afternoon to have a 4 day break from the shop, the longest I have been away from it in over 8mths…eeek!! My mind has been doing overtime thinking about all that I would like to acheive over the 4 days.
Also on the list we have…
- Sew dress for myself (I have the fabric all cut out, just need an hour little helper free
- Sew some summer dresses for the girls
- Sort out my current WIPs
- Catch up on my reading, coming home with me this afternoon is the latest Interweave Crochet, Winter 2009
- Make a batch of Turkish Delight Rocky Road, recipe from the great blog
- Start my 2010 List!!! (yes, I do like a good list)
Hmmm…yes, I know. Possibly a little unrealistic considering I have two little ones, a husband and a variety of family popping in over the break.
But, I will try to get to at least a few of these and I am taking my camera home to catch the Christmas Morning fun so I will pop back to update.
Merry Christmas everyone!